Monday, May 21, 2012

And the winner is.....

Thanks to everyone who took a few minutes to look at my Etsy site. I have been busy on some fun new idea's lately too that I hope to get posted soon!

It was a gorgeous Minnesota Spring weekend with {Mostly} sunshine! Sooo, we spent most of Saturday busy in the garden and I got lots of seeds planted as well as my little transplants I started thanks to our super short growing season up here! Then as I was cleaning up, it started to rain which was followed by hail about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. haha... well I guess I still have a bit of Murphy's Law stuck in me after all :) But it didn't last too long and most everything looks like it should pop out of it. Needless to say, I was more than pooped and completely forgot until late last night that I hadn't done the drawing! whooops! sorry guys! soooooo here ya go, a fun little Monday morning surprise while I sip my Monday Coffee.

The winnnnnner is:


She picked these ones for her adorable little guy!


Congrats Amy! Send me an email with your address so I know where to send them: Pistachios2.anna@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. She will love them, they are soooo soft! Great job, sis. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! Its always fun to see who's reading my blog ;)